Sunday, April 11, 2010

Here's why I don't have any female friends

It was a great week. I had a little time off from work, so I got to go out and play on weeknights. I do go out on weeknights, but generally I don't stay out too late and Its more about just being social and keeping myself warm for the weekend adventures. This week I got to do a little bit more.

My friend Geno doesn't presently have a day job, so he's always down to go out. It's Wednesday night and we decide to go downtown to see what happens there on a Wednesday. It turns out to be fairly dead. However, we keep our spirits high because you never know.

One thing I've learned from going out so much is that nights are VERY random. You could go to the most exclusive, packed club with the hottest girls and an all access pass to the VIP with bottle service and NOTHING happens. Then at 3 A.M. you go to Denny's for late night and you end up pulling a dime piece from the restaurant. There's no rhyme or reason. You NEVER want to judge a night as "dead" or "bad" because things can change very quickly. The most important thing is to stay positive.

We walk past this crappy karaoke bar and I see three blonde heads. I say to Geno "hey lets go in there for a minute." We go in and I pretty much pounce on these girls. I say "what are we singing?" Soon after the girls decide I should sing a duet with one of them. I choose Elvis "I can't help falling in love with you." I go back to Geno and say "you know what these girls aren't that hot. This is a good opportunity for me to work on befriending girls." He's in agreement.

Geno and I had talked about my difficulties making female friends. There are a few reasons for this. Firstly, Its just difficult for men and women to have non-romantic friendships. There's almost always some level of sexual tension between men and women. Typically women are able to befriend guys that don't have a great deal of sexual intent. There's a word for these guys. Gay. Straight men with many female friends typically want something else from the women but are able to hide it. It goes the other way around too. Guys with girlfriends can have female friends, but oftentimes the girlfriend will get jealous and ruin it. So Its tough. Its even tougher for me, because I have a high sex drive and I'm always interested in meeting new women. I CAN'T hide it and even if I could I woulden't. All that said I would genuinely enjoy having female friends. Women are typically better conversationalists and there's some really cool ones out there.

So now I'm intent on befriending these girls. I go up and sing my song with Jane (names have been changed of course!) She's not much of a singer. I'm not a great singer by any means, but I've had some training and I know how to project my voice. If you're loud and in key, to most people that's good. So now she thinks I'm a superstar. We go to the dancefloor and she's all about it. I go back to Geno and say "ahhh man I'm supposed to befriend this girl, but I can tell she's already liking me." Geno apparently has already shown pictures of his pierced dick to one of the friends. While this sounds shocking and appauling to most people, that's precisely why girls often like it. He's got balls and balls count when it comes to women. There's no going back to the friendzone now.

I say to Jane "hey come with me real quick." and take her by the hand to the area by the bathroom. Saying "real quick" is alway good because it take the pressure off. Its not a big committment Its "real quick." Its funny, normally I'll put myself against the wall and pull girls in or throw them agaisnt the wall, but this time she puts herself on the wall and grabs me. I pull back a little, then she REALLY grabs me. Pulling back amps the attraction. It makes the girls want you more. We makeout. There's no spectators, so I put her hand on my shaft. She keeps it there, which is a good sign. I tell her "you know I shoulden't do this but..." She says "but WHAT???..." Anticipation is always good. When girls wonder what you're going to say or do next Its a good place to be. I say "come here" and pull her towards the bathroom. She says "nooooooooo!!!!" haha. A bathroom pull is a tall order in a public place, but nothing ventured nothing gained.

Apprently Geno has also tried to pull to the bathroom. However, that was also a no go. Geno gets a booty text and I'm his ride. I have the girl's number already, so maybe I can still pull it off. I take Geno home and send a text to the girl. She asks if Geno is still with me. He's not, which I guess was a deal breaker. Sometimes in order to get laid a girl's friends have to get laid too. I'll probably get together with this one soon and we both know for what activity. That's good I guess, but shit...can I not just meet a girl out and build a friendship without the need for condoms? Its tough, but I'll keep trying.

The girl in this video seems really cool. She'd probably make an awesome friend. We could hangout and play BR covers...wait she's kinda cute...dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment