Saturday, April 3, 2010

Nonjudgement...Sex Ensues

Its another Friday night. I'm out with Geno, Robbie, and Mikey. Geno is a dating coach and has a group of students along with him. Geno's neighborhod is good for meeting girls because you can bounce from bar to bar and take girs with you. Girls tend to trust you more when they follow you around. Its more like a first date than a bar encounter. Actually Its more like a good friend you've known for years.

Early in the night I'm walking by the dancefloor and see a girl yawning. I say "hey! no yawning!" She smiles. I'm walking around the bar basically saying random shit to whomever is there. I like this approach because there's no pressure. People can enjoy my approach or not. When you're watching a girl all night and FINALLY decide to appraoch the pressure is on. You really care how it turns out and that's not a good place to be.

I'm walking down the street and I see two girls helping their drunk friend. I start singing "I get by with a little help from my friends" while looking them in the eye. They like it and we start chatting. I make little accusations about the girls being up to "trouble" "no good" "naughty things." In truth I have no fucking clue what they're up to. What I'm actually doing is screening to find out what they ARE up for. I start getting physical with the girls and kiss each of them. Then I pull them in for a three way makeout. No go. Oh well no threesome. haha.

I move on and see two attractive girls walking into a bar. I go in and approach. One of them remembers me. It didn't go too well the last time I talked to her, but she doesn't remember that. All she knows is I'm familiar and familiar means more comfort. Her friend likes the way I smell, but she's complaining that I'm touching too much. She says "girls don't like that." Its funny how women assume that what they don't like ALL WOMEN don't like. I am very touchy and deliberately so. Again this is a screening measure. Girls that want to be groped will be cool with it. She apprently doesn't want to be groped tonight and has communicated as such. I back off a bit, but tease her about it. Teasing is good becuase it makes light of the situation and shows I don't care too much. I don't. I might be able get this girl, but I don't think Its gonna happen tonight.

I go back to the first bar. The girl I told not to yawn pulls me over to dance. I dance with her. She's down. This girl is a very good dancer. I'm not. I spent my youth playing sports not dancing. However I am comfortable touching and being on the dancefloor. Good enough to work the dancefloor. After a couple of songs I pull her to the patio area. Lead lead lead. I tell her about how I like nails and pulling hair. I dig my nails into her back. Soon after we start making out. I try to get her to leave with me, but she's not ready yet. We go back and dance some more and then I try again. No go. I get her number and tell her I'll meet up with her later.

I leave the bar to go hangout with Mikey and Geno. They've got some good stuff going on. Robbie has probably already pulled a girl. I decide that it was stupid to give up so quickly on the last girl. She obviously wants something TONIGHT, not a stupid phone number. A B C's...Always Be Closing.



I go back. I tell her my friends left. We go back to the dancefoor and we see he friend leaving the bar with a guy. Perfect. Now the judgement is gone. Judgement is the #1 reason girls can't get laid. I tell her a few minutes later "lets get out of here."

We leave and my intentions are to take her to my car and either have sex with her there or take her back to my house. We're walking towards my car and then she says "my house is this way." Green light! We go back to her house and she says she wants to go to her neighbors because they have a fire pit. Arrrgh. Its 2 AM. I'm ready for sex, but I guess I can tolerate for a short while.

We go to the firepit. I introduce myself and one of the other girls recognizes me "hey you're robbie's friend." haha go figure. Robbie is one of the players in this part of town. So long as we don't cross swords I'm cool with it :) The same girl was dancing with a guy all night that they call "Waldo" as in "where's waldo." She's complaining that he slapped her ass and he didn't seem like "that kind of guy." The thing is she doesn't mind that kind of guy at all, but becuase this guy projected himself as something else, it was a problem when later on he demonstrated that he had a dick afterall. Another girl is on her phone texting a guy to try and get him over. She says "dammit he needs to come over. I have to get laid tonight!" At a certain hour of the night girls drop the bullshit. Girls want to get laid as much if not more than any man, but they're not SUPPOSED to, so they hide it. Its crazy really how guarded girls are when really all they want is to get bent over.

I'm getting bored so I tell my girl "hey lets go, the fire is making me sleepy." It has nothing to do with the fire. I'm just horny and want to have sex already. We go back to her place. I throw her against the wall and bite her neck. She loves it. We go to her bedroom and get undressed. There's no resistance so I take charge. Dominance is an attractive feature. Girls crave it. We go at it pretty much all night. Its good, animalistic. I always do my best in bed. If you're good you get return visits and so long as I enjoy the sex I'm usually down for more. Its funny, because her roomates are all getting laid too and we hear the sweet sounds so to speak. haha. Pure entertainment. She buys me breakfast in the morning. I love pancakes and beacon. The coffee is good too.

Before I drive off I tell her that we should hangout again and I mean it. I don't judge women for wanting what is only natural. There are no sluts in my reality. A woman that sleeps with me on the same night gets the same respect as the one that makes me wait. Often times...she gets more respect for allowing herself to do what she really wants.

1 comment: