Saturday, March 6, 2010

Adam's way: The beginning

Greetings everyone and thank you for visiting my page. In this first entry I hope to share a little background information about myself and what I do when I go out at night (and sometimes the day.) Hopefully this post will give some context to the stories I share.

Disclaimer: This page will be entirely anonymous. I will not give out my identity or the identity of others in my story. The best reason I can give you is that the nature of the topics on this page are adult, personal, and explicit. I want to maintain my privacy and wish to respect the privacy of others.

Nevertheless everything on this page will be true. Some conversations may be shortened or changed slightly in order to read better, but no evets shall be altered to make me look good, bad, sad, etc.

So what is it that I do? I go out and talk to lots of people, mostly girls. I get their numbers, sometimes I take them on dates, and when all is giong my way we skip all that bullshit and get right to the sex. Yes, sometimes I take girls straight home from the bar. Its fun. Of course I do enjoy an emotional connection like any other human. However, when it comes down to it, I'm mostly interested in women for the sex and honest men will agree that their primary interest in women is sexual. To say that I'm Casanova would be a lie. However, it would be truthful that I sleep with more girls than Joe average, get rejected by many more girls than him, and I approach a lot more.

What kind of guy does this? Well, I'd say I'm average to good looking (depending upon personal taste in guys.) I was an athlete in high school and college. I have a masters degree. I have a full tim job. It pays decent but I'm FAR from wealthy. I don't drink or do any drugs. I'm in my mid thirties, but people tend to think I'm younger. I like playing guitar and singing. Girls say I'm good in bed. I have friends, but not a very large extended social network. I'v never been married, but I've had several girlfriends. No kids. My parents are still together and are relativly sane. I've never been to jail or been in any significant trouble. All american boy anyone?



I guess whats difference is that I don't play by their rules. Who's they? Oh you know...the same ones that told you life would be like a disney movie or that starring in your own reality show is the ticket to a happy life. I chose a different path. I don't want what I've been told I should want. Here's a short list:

Marriage
One girlfriend
Monogamy
Kids
Compromise

Why? For me these entanglements are ultimately limiting. You'll notice I said "for me." If you're happily married, monogamous, celibate, or all three, I wish you the very best. Enjoy all life has to offer and I'll do the same, on MY own terms. Ultimately in this life we have to take a stand and go for what we beleive is right, even if many others believe it to be wrong. Before you get mad, understand that I'm not heavily into manipulation. Being upfront and honest (with a touch of social skill) is something that I value as much as my freedom. I've found honesty often helps me get what I want, since Its so fucking rare. In sum, I'm not trying to trick or cheat on anyone.

I will choose not to defend, condone, or promote the way I live my life and I would urge the rest of you to do the same. If a certain way of living is good enough for you or you just want to find out if it is, then do it, don't apologise for it; and most importantly feel free to evolve. I don't feel tied to the "player" identity. Like any living thing I will evolve into everything I am meant to be.

So make up your own mind about what works an what doesn't in dating. Live a life of your choosing and one that you find most fulfilling. I'm just here to tell my story. Not every post will result in a sex romp, although I have compelte faith that some of them will. If nothing else It'l be fun to read some of the crazy shit I do when I go out. I know I'll have fun writing.

1 comment:

  1. funny, you sound exactly like the kind of 30-something guy I am looking for- knows exactly what he wants, doesn't play games, no bullshit mentality. Looking forward to hearing what happens next.

    ReplyDelete